Work With Us
- Join the firm awarded Most Promising Social Benefit by UTS Startups 2018
- Help employees to access justice
- Work with top employment lawyers
We believe that every Australian deserves access to justice. We believe we can do this through the use of technology and upfront fixed fees.
Resolution123 makes employment law advice quick, simple and affordable for employees. We practice NewLaw, which means we use technology to automate repeated tasks, everything we do is client-centric and we work flexibly.
We are a national firm that has serviced over 100 clients since incorporating as a legal practice in January this year. We are part of the UTS Startups Community, so we are surrounded by ambition, innovation and collaboration. We work from home or shared office space, we don’t wear suits and we have dumped the billable hour.
Resolution123 is founded by Carly Stebbing a Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Finalist in Workplace Relations and a Flexible Work Day Ambassador. Carly founded Resolution123 to aid access to justice and to provide meaningful, fully flexible work to lawyers who want a better way of living and working.
Resolution123 is entering a growth stage. This is your chance to join a startup that is changing the way legal services are delivered to individuals. We are looking for a Senior Lawyer that is prepared to wear every hat, including:
- Client intake and management;
- Providing unsupervised employment law advice and representation – breach of contract, post-employment restraints, unfair dismissals, adverse action claims, workplace bullying, discrimination and harassment;
- Creating content –templates, webinars, legal articles, publications, blog posts, infographics, video, podcasts and workshops;
- Working with content collaborators and partners – media outlets, influencers, brands;
- Looking for growth opportunities and client acquisition through online channels;
- Innovating – building bots and automating; and
- Increasing exposure – award submissions.
The ideal applicant
This position is ideal for a senior employment lawyer who has had carriage of their own matters and provides unsupervised legal advice and representation.
To apply send your cover letter and one-page CV (it can be done, google Marisa Mayer one-page CV) to [email protected].