Get Your Flexible Work Day Masterclass here
Let's Talk About Flex is a conversation between Carly Stebbing, Founder of Resolution123 and Emma Heuston, Founder and Author of the Tracksuit Economy and the Remote Work Expert about who has the right to request flexible work, how to build your business case, how to make the request and what to do if at first you don't succeed. It is a Masterclass for everyone that wants to understand what flexible work is and how to overcome flexism by two flexible work advocates and ambassadors.
You can download our masterclass here for just $18.95.
Understand your rights when it comes to flexism©
#FWDay2019 The Fair Work Act - What's New and What You Need to Know
All set to make your request?
Download our free Fair Work Ombudsman brochure.
Flexible work arrangements
Did you know that some private sector employees have a statutory right to request flexible working arrangements?
To be eligible you must have worked for your employer for at least 12 months. Employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements in the following circumstances:
- the employee is a parent, or has responsibility for the care of a child who is of school age or younger
- the employee is a carer
- the employee has a disability
- the employee is 55 or older
- the employee is experiencing violence from a member of the employee’s family or
- the employee provides care or support to a member of their immediate family or household who requires care or support because they are experiencing violence from the member’s family.
You should put your request in writing and your employer must reply within 21 days.
If you are experiencing “flexism” or want help negotiating a flexible work arrangement enter your details here for an obligation free phone call and a fixed fee quote.